In an emergency, you press the speed dial button on your cell phone. A signal is sent to the i-Monitor monitoring centre which immediately alerts (via SMS) all your contacts simultaneously that you need help urgently.
This process is completed in ±30 seconds. Your contacts will then take action in assisting you. With this Cell phone panic, thousands of subscribers across South Africa "have the peace of mind that, at a touch of a button," they can contact up to 10 people for assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Shopping Centre Panic System
- Frail Care Nurse-call System
- Retirement Village Alarm Monitoring
- Housing Estate Alarm Monitoring
- Office Park Alarm Monitoring
- Resort Alarm Monitoring